That all changed about a month or so ago. As this project no doubt attests to, I love my Warhammer 40k and anyone who has been following the recent developments would know that a new edition of 40k is being released in about a week's time.
I never really got to play much of the 7th edition (the new edition coming out is 8th for the uninitiated). Between my son being born and the aforementioned lack of motivation, I just haven't had the time or inclination to do so.
Anyway, the new edition and the advancing of the story line of the 40k universe has really gotten me excited about the game and hobby once again, so I've picked up the dice, tape measure and paint brushes and have started getting some games in and some models painted.
So while I have a multitude of projects I could be working on, I've decided to try and get the marines even closer to completion so that I can properly claim that the chapter is finished. To that end, I have just finished painting up the magnetised weapon options for my devastator centurion units :) The effort was relatively simple, but it works well enough.